* Seed and plant bulk order discount
* Access to unlimited classes/skill-share
* Tool-lending library access
* Connected to other gardeners in your neighborhood, making it easier to share resources
How is this so affordable?!
Hub members (that’s you!) re-package bulk-ordered seeds mid-January to mid-March, and later members volunteer to organize and staff the mid-May distribution events.
We order the following varieties of seeds and plants. The distribution events are first come first served:
SEEDS: herbs: basil, dill, cilantro, parsley; beans: fresh & dried; beets;
broccoli raab; carrots; cucumbers; corn; greens: Swiss chard, collards,
mustard greens, Chinese cabbage, Chinese mustard, pac/boc choi,
mizuna, shizo, kale, lettuce; lemongrass; scallions; parsnips; peas: snow
pod , sugar snap; radish; spinach; squash: acorn, buttercup, pumpkin,
winter, zucchini; turnip; watermelon; cantaloupe
PLANTS: kale, collards, broccoli, cabbage, basil,
oregano, thyme, rosemary; hot peppers: jalapeno, ancho gigante,
habanero, thai hot (bird’s eye); sweet peppers: sweet chocolate,
Wisconsin lakes, jimmy nardello; tomatillo; eggplant: fairy tale, rosa
bianca, thai green; and tomatoes: valencia, brandywine, sungold
cherry, speckled roman, green zebra, and big beefsteak
* Make sure you check our Urban Agriculture Calendar regularly for an updated list of amazing events happening within your neighborhood Hub and all over the Twin Cities! To submit an event, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.