Midtown Global Market (MGM) will host a ghoulish good time for the entire family at the Midtown Monster Bash, coinciding with MGM's Family Night on Friday, October 29 from 5 to 8 p.m.
Children of all ages are invited to wear their costumes and participate in a wide variety of Halloween themed activities throughout the Market.
Participating MGM vendors hosting activities include:
- Cosecha Imports: Spanish ghost stories (5-5:30 p.m.)
- Fiesta in America: Purchase a bag for $1 and fill it with candy
- Gigi's Braid Factory: Kids receive two fun colored hair extensions
- Holy Land: Henna tattoos
- Jakeeno's Trattoria: Build your own witch's hat slice of pizza
- Mapps Coffee: Face painting
- Produce Exchange: Pumpkin painting
- Safari Express: Decorate a Halloween mask
- Salty Tart: Cookie decorating
- Simba Craftware: Drumming demonstration (6-6:30 p.m.)
- TC Tags: Make and decorate a trick-or-treat bag
- Victor Hugo Jewelry: Make a Halloween necklace
The event will also feature ghost story telling in English, food specials fromparticipating MGM restaurants, and a haunted bouncing castle provided by BOUNCE.
Small fees for some activities (less than $3)